Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Missionary Newsletter #51 (Dec 8)

A pic with the Sisters in Guntersville! hhaha. They are so great!
Our Grandma shoes :)

Out tracting!
Ok! So sure enough, I am next door to sweet ole Huntsville, staying in the Madison area now! My new companion is Sister Brunner. :) We have already worked together a bit in the mission, so this will be a fun transfer. Our mission has gone from 55% sisters to 33% sisters and that was the reason why we closed my last area. Not too much is changed though, cuz Sister Brunner and I are now just the STL over two zones now: the Madison and Huntsville Southeast (the one I came from.) We are the only STLs over two zones as for now, so it'll fixin' to be a crazy, fun adventure balancing the two areas. Wish us luck!

Here's my new address:
194 Shelton Rd #116
Madison, AL 35758
(And packages can be sent there.)

If you sent me a letter or something in the mail, let me know. My previous neighbor is on mail watch duty for me. :) He's a sweet guy and will get it to me if I tell him to look out for it.

Thanks y'all! Love ya! And take care!

Sister Salmond

No comments:

Post a Comment