Sunday, November 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!


       I have always loved Halloween!  I go all out baby!  Our family has a tradition of going all out for Halloween.  We deck out our house and make it really scary.  However, every couple years or so, we mild it down a little bit for the younger crowds.  That is what we did this year with Hazel and Gretel.  We turned our lawn into a forest where Hazel and Gretel's parents (a.k.a. Layne and Breanne) were looking for them. Hazel (Jeff) and Gretel (Victoria) were in a cage on our front porch and when they knocked, I came out as the witch (btw, our house was decorated as a gingerbread house.)  We saw a good crowd this year and it was really fun.  After the ticker treaters started to slow down, I raced back home to Provo, where my apt was hosting a Halloween party.  As an apt, we dressed up as crayons with Rubin as well.  It was quite a hit with games and treats, followed by Disturbia.  It was such a party... and people wonder why Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment