Wednesday, February 2, 2011

First day!

       Well, this is my first blog.  Ironically, I am making it because I am sick and am not in the mood for school work.  I promised myself I would study chemistry after this though.  I might just make this an extra long blog so I don't have to get to my homework as quickly.  (Good thinkin' Heather!)
       Due to my illness (a nasty cold) my desk is a sight to see.  I have 4 different drinks on my right: Sprite (because I was feeling nauseous earlier), Orange juice, water and good old Airborne. On my left, I have a tissue box, my pink bowl that previously had Chicken Noodle Soup in it, and a trash can at my feet, filled with all the wonderful tissues that has made my nose so raw. With all of these things around me, I admit, it is quite a task to type.  Nevertheless, here I am.
       Now, a quick update.  I am currently in my second semester at BYU and it is a blast!  I am working towards the dietetics program, which I hope to be able to graduate in with a Masters one day.  I am 19 years old and single.  Isn't being single a joy?!  Well, I guess some wouldn't agree, but I truly love it.  I am enjoying my freshman year as much as I can.  I can happily say, I have been truly blessed.  I know the Lord loves me because of this wonderful life he has given me.  I just hope I can do my best to live it the way He would like me to. 
        Also, my friends and I signed up for Glenwood housing for next fall.  There are apartments on the North side of campus and the are best ones we could find for the cost.  I feel like I am kinda following Layne and Breanne's footsteps by staying there.  It'll be lots of fun though.  I can feel it!  All I have to say is I love life!
       

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited that you started a blog! I'm glad that you're loving it at BYU! :)
    It stinks to be sick, I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete